- This event has passed.
Haunted Henricus Paranormal Fundraiser
July 16 @ 5:00 pm - July 17 @ 5:00 pm$65
Join Transcend Paranormal, Haunts of Richmond, and Henricus Historical Park for a once-in-a-lifetime evening of fundraising and investigating, as we investigate claims of the paranormal once more at Henricus Fort!
All Proceeds of this event will go directly to Scares That Care! and Henricus Historical Park!
Scares That Care! is a 100% Volunteer NonProfit Organization that focuses on fighting the REAL monsters of the world – childhood illness, burns, and breast cancer, by helping families that are experiencing these extraordinary hardships cope with the financial burden by raising funds and sponsoring a family in need.
Join Transcend Paranormal, Haunts of Richmond, Henricus Historical Park, and many more as we get the evening into full-gear. That’s right – this opportunity was too great to not let our friends get in on the fun. We’ve partnered up with the best investigators in the field around for this evening. Not only will you get to meet the teams, check out their gear, and maybe even buy some of their swag, but you’ll be investigating with them as well!
The following groups, teams, and all around great folks will be joining us for this Paranormal Fundraiser:
- Transcend Paranormal
- Haunts of Richmond
- Spirit Guides Paranormal
- The Sisterhood of Magick & Wonders
- Bedford Paranormal
- VAPI: Virginia Paranormal Investigations
- CPRI: The Center for Paranormal Research & Investigation
- Mountain Souls Paranormal
- Builder Ben’s Paranormal Workshop
- Ghouls Trip: A Paranormal Podcast
- Campfire Chronicles Podcast
- Raven Conjure
- Red Vein Haunted House
- RTL Paranormal
- Flumeri Promotions
All Experience Levels Welcome! If you have your own equipment, bring it! If not, we will have numerous investigators on-site that will work with you with their equipment!
Can’t make it but still want to be part of this phenomenal evening?
Donate to Scares That Care! today at https://scaresthatcare.org/how-to-help/
- Meet & Greet with Paranormal Teams & Groups
- Dinner (Pizza & Beverages)
- Paranormal Investigation
- Early Arrival Check-In begins at 5:00PM. Join us early so you can meet and check out all the neat things our teams and groups have to offer!
- Check-In begins at 5:30PM.
- Dinner will be served at 6:00PM
- Investigation is from 7:00PM to 12 AM(Midnight)
- You are welcome to bring your own equipment to investigate.
- We will break into small groups at each site to investigate. Each group will be led by an investigator with equipment to assist on the investigation.
- We will be outside for a portion of the investigation, so please dress accordingly.
- Please do not put on fragrances before the investigation. Smells are often reported at both locations and it will be difficult to identify if we are wearing fragrances.
- Please do not wear loose jewelry, baggy clothing, etc. These often make extra sounds and noises that will make listening to and identifying EVPs difficult!
- There will be identified spots if you need to smoke a cigarette. Please make sure you dispose of your cigarette butts accordingly.
- Please do not plan to investigate under the influence of drugs or alcohol. We will ask you to leave the premises if so.
- Weapons of any kind are strictly forbidden.
- Bring your equipment! We’ll have some that you can use within your groups, but you are welcome to bring any equipment you have for investigating that you can carry with you. A flashlight is highly encouraged. Additionally, if you do not have an audio recorder, bring your phone! We’ll ask you to put it in airplane mode, but you can still record audio onto your cellphone – a large number of people on our investigations have recorded EVPs on their phones!
- Most importantly, have fun! This investigation is for you, so bring your ideas and thoughts for investigating! You never know what, or who, you will run into, and we value your unique ideas and suggestions for investigating these locations! We urge you to be ready to be involved in the investigation! Think of some questions you’d like to ask in advance, if you have any theories that we can test out, and more!
The Safety of our guests & staff is our biggest priority.
With this in mind, we will be doing our due diligence to ensure we meet the regulated guidelines at the time of the event, and we need your help too.
We ask that all guests:
- Practice Social Distancing
- Stay with your specified group for the duration of the evening.
We ask that anyone who has been exposed to someone who has, or may have, COVID-19 within 10 days leading up to the event, to please stay home. Refunds will be issued if either situation arises.
For more information or questions, please contact Transcend Paranormal.