- This event has passed.
Haunted Henricus: Halloween Paranormal Investigation
October 30, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - October 31, 2021 @ 8:00 am$50 – $65
𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 & 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐚’𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 – 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤!
With over 400 years of history – spanning from the Arrohateck tribe, all the way through the Revolutionary War, Civil War, and today – Henricus is one very active location long into the night, after the last guests have left for the day.
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐨 𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭…
To begin the evening, you’ll by joined by a guide who will tour you through the Citie of Henricus in the dark, as legends and tales from through-out the centuries come to life. Stories of old English folklore – witches, ghosts, goblins, shucks, and more creep out of the darkness in search of…you.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭, 𝐰𝐞’𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐮𝐩…
Once you return from the Citie, we’ll eat! Pizza and drinks will be available for everyone. We’ll dine and discuss the paranormal on-goings at Henricus Historical Park, as well as discuss paranormal investigation techniques, ideas, and more. Bring your ghost stories, and we’ll bring ours!
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬…
Join Transcend Paranormal & Special Guests split into groups and start exploring claims of the paranormal at Henricus Historical Park. Paranormal Investigators, Staff, Volunteers, and Guests alike report experiencing everything from audible footsteps and talking, to full body apparitions. We’ll investigate for a few hours, then re-group and de-brief on any paranormal on-goings experienced during the evening.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞…
The evening won’t stop there. For those daring enough, it’s time to break out your sleeping bags and air mattresses – we’re in it for the long haul. We’ll be investigating (and sleeping) until 8AM the next morning – right into Halloween!
𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐬’ 𝐄𝐯𝐞….
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐢𝐬… 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞?
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭! 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!
- We will be breaking into small groups to investigate the building. Each group will be led by an investigator with equipment that may help you on your investigation!
- Please do not put on fragrances prior to the investigation. Smells and scents are often reported at haunted locations as a sign of spirit activity, and it will be difficult to identify if we are wearing fragrances.
- There will be identified location(s) outside for you to smoke. All forms of cigarettes, vapes, e-cigs, etc. are not to be utilized while within the building. There will be an identified receptacle for cigarette butt disposal.
- Please do not plan to investigate under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You will be asked to leave if so.
- Weapons of any and all kinds are strictly forbidden.
- Ouija Boards are strictly forbidden.
- “Crossing over”, “Smudging”, and “Provoking” are strictly prohibited.
- Bring your equipment! We’ll have some that you can use within your groups, but you are welcome to bring any equipment you have for investigating that you can carry with you. A flashlight is highly encouraged. Additionally, if you do not have an audio recorder, bring your phone! We’ll ask you to put it in airplane mode, but you can still record audio onto your cellphone – a large number of people on our investigations have recorded EVPs on their phones!
𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧!
This investigation is for you, so bring your ideas and thoughts for investigating! You never know what, or who, you will run into, and we value your unique ideas and suggestions for investigating these locations! We urge you to be ready to be involved in the investigation! Think of some questions you’d like to ask in advance, if you have any theories that we can test out, and more!
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.